Frank V. Cesarone, Partner
Attorney Frank V. Cesarone believes that passion and a proactive approach is the key to success in the legal profession. At every stage of litigation, Frank maintains an unwavering focus on his client’s best interests.
“As an attorney, my goal is to make a difference in the lives of my clients: to give them a voice, zealously advocate on their behalf, and show them that justice and the right outcome can be achieved.”
Since joining Meyers & Flowers, LLC in 2013, Frank has been actively involved in the firm’s product liability and personal injury practices. He takes pride in being a voice for victims of neglectful physicians, drug companies and medical device manufacturers. Frank is not afraid of the courtroom and has tried both criminal and civil cases to verdict. His attention to detail, determination and dedication to client advocacy has resulted in recognition as a National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”, Super Lawyers “Rising Star” and Chicago Magazine “Illinois Rising Star.”
Frank was involved in several product liability litigations that resulted in multi-billion-dollar settlements and has also achieved the following favorable recoveries for his clients:
- $1,800,000 for 74-year-old Chicago attorney who was injured by a defective medical device;
- $1,700,000 settlement for plaintiffs injured by a defective medical device;
- $1,435,000 settlement for plaintiffs injured by a defective medical device
- $700,000 settlement for a 68-year-old victim of a wrong-site surgery by a podiatrist;
- $680,000 settlement for plaintiffs injured by a defective medical device;
- $500,000 for a 62-year-old who suffered renal injuries due to the negligence of a gastroenterologist.